To each of our supporters – more than 23,000 across Australia – thank you for helping us raise more than $1.6million so we can continue to help people across Australia remain living in their home and community.
During the 2014/15 financial year, we asked our supporters to help us:
- Provide essential health care to the homeless members of our community by ensuring a Silver Chain nurse is available at St Patricks Community Care Centre.
- Enable even more families to spend those precious remaining moments in the comfort of their own home as we expand the reach and impact of our palliative care service into remote and rural areas of Western Australia.
- Improve the quality of life for clients suffering from chronic long-term wounds as we purchase essential wound care equipment.
- Provide life giving oxygen to individuals in their own homes by enhancing the respiratory service through the purchase of respiratory equipment.
- Provide one off assistance to many clients facing poverty or financial hardship through RDNS SA's Breathing Space program.
- Grow and enhance our Virtual Hospital Unit service in South Australia, making it more efficient and even easier for clients to use.
- Establish a clinical training and education program in South Australia, so our dedicated people can participate in education and training that will benefit the clients for whom they are providing care.
Thank you for your support and generosity.